Virtual Immersive Technology for Learning
The AlphaSim server infrastructure is provided in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. With our partnership with VITL (Virtual Immersive Technology for Learning) we are able to provide limitless scalability to your virtualization needs for Educational Simulators. As your demands grow so does the resources of your Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE), and you only pay for what you use.
To extend our vision, VITL brings the very best in 3D Simulation and Server technology together, establishing an innovative solution to easily manage 3D Simulations in a flexible, extensible, and scalable manner. Through its technology partner AlphaStax Cloud, VITL with 3D Simulation is a custom solution which provides real-time simulation on a Cloud computing architecture.
With a wide variety of expertise in virtual environment simulation, VITL provides a superior solution to Engineers, Educational Institutions, and Commercial organization looking to establish a presence in the ever-growing sector of multi-user 3D environments.
3D Simulation and Learning Management Process
We provide a wide variety of 3D Simulator Server sizes, starting at 1048 MB going up to 16 GB. 3D Simulators can be resized to scale up or down without any reinstallation.
3D Simulators can start small (and cheap), but one thing people often miss is that they can be resized at any time. So you can start with a 1048 MB server, and before the end of the month, scale it right up to 112GB of memory (additional levels available upon request). This allows us to keep our servers “right-sized” so you’re only paying for what you use.
- Design homes or commercial buildings with ease.
- Use “to-scale” building techniques for accurate representation
- Collaborate with other architects in other firm locations
- Create and use virtual learning environments
- Utilize existing lesson plans or create specific for simulators
- Integrate popular Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Cut costs by simulating prior to prototyping
- Integrated physics enable real-time interoperability ob objects
- Import/Export objects in common engineering formats
- See your objects in action prior to build
- Simulate the manufacturing process itself
Metaverse and the Future
AlphaStax is involved in a wide variety of Metaverse and virtual environment technology development and deployment. With over 15 years experience in the development of worlds and protocols essential in the creation of meta-fabric, AlphaStax is poised to be a leader of infrastructure implementation within the Metaverse. Stay tuned for updates in this space, there are exciting things in the works.