Standard Shared Hosting
High powered and easy-to-use. Perfect for running a wide range of sites including those powered by a Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. Choose our Turbo Servers for up to 20X faster page loads than alternative hosting. Customers who aren't yet in need of a comprehensive cloud solution are best served by these plans, which we aim to keep as simple as possible. All standar shared plans include the following features, so that you dont have to worry about them.
- Unlimited Storage
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Full cPanel Access
- Free SSL Certificate
Personal (Basic): $10 / Month
Business (Premium): $20 / Month (premium SSD, less clients sharing resources)
Cloud Hosting & Platform as a Service (PaaS)
AlphaStax Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) App Service brings together everything you need to create web and mobile apps for any platform and any device.
The Shared plans allow you to host your apps in a shared environment, while Basic, Standard, and Premium plans provide Virtual Machines dedicated to your plan - Full-Production Mode.
You can host multiple apps and domains in each instance you deploy within your plan.
With AlphaStax, you can Create and Deploy mission-critical web apps that scale with your business - solidifying your chance for success, and ready for growth.
- Supports .NET, Java, PHP, Node.js, and Python
- Built-in autoscale and load balancing
- High availability with auto-patching
- Continuous deployment with Git, TFS, GitHub, and Visual Studio Team Services
- Supports WordPress, Umbraco, Joomla, Drupal, any custom application and much more!
Features and Plans
Below are some of the Features and Plans available for the AlphaStax advanced Cloud Platform as a Service known as PaaS. This type of hosting is precisely the type utilized by businesses and organizations that understand the value of only paying for what is used or needed, while at the same time having the ability to scale-out with advanced feature sets only available with PaaS technology.
Shared (preview) service plans are ideal for experimenting with the platform and for development and test scenarios.
- Use the Shared plan to quickly evaluate our platform and convert the app at any time to one of the paid plans without delays or downtime.
- The Shared plan allows you to develop and test in an environment with features such as SSL, domain names, and more before production and is suitable for low traffic sites.
- Shared plans are metered on a per App basis, rather than a per instance basis as is the case with Basic, Standard and Premium plans.
Basic Service Plan
Designed for apps that have lower traffic requirements and do not need more advanced autoscale and traffic management features.
- Pricing is based on the size and number of VM instances you run.
- Built-in network load balancing support automatically distributes traffic across VM instances.
Standard Service Plan
Designed for production API, Mobile, and Web apps.
- There are no limits on the number of apps/domains you can host using the Standard service plan.
- Built-in network load balancing support automatically distributes traffic across the VM instances.
- The Standard plan includes built-in autoscale support that can automatically adjust the number of VM instances running to match your traffic needs.
- It also includes built-in backup support.
Premium Service Plan
Designed for production apps, the Premium plan supports larger numbers of scale instances, additional connectors, and BizTalk capabilities, while still including all the advanced capabilities found in the Standard plan.
- The Premium plan also offers the ability to create App Service Environments (ASE) which provide full isolation.
- Operate in the customer’s virtual network and can scale up to 50 instances.